Sujan Patel is the co-founder of Web Profits, a growth marketing agency helping companies leverage the latest and greatest marketing strategy to fuel their businesses. Sujan has over 13 years of internet marketing experience and has led the digital marketing strategy for companies like Sales Force, Mint, Intuit and many other Fortune 500 caliber companies.
I love Sujan. I first discovered him when his articles started popping up in my feed all the time. He writes prolifically – both on his site and for other sources. And his articles were so good. They’d often lead me on research binges that last for hours.
Here, I’m curating my favourite articles about and by Sujan. Be warned — there is a lot!
My biggest breakthrough was connecting with rock start marketers & SEOs. I commented on a lot of peoples blogs and used that to start build a relationship then followed that up with attending conferences and making sure to meet them and have a meaningful conversation.
Those relationships helped me build my career as I learned a lot about what works, new tactics and received career advice. It even helped me get jobs.
via I am Sujan Patel, VP of Marketing at When I Work & Co-Author of Growth Hacking eBook 100 Days of Growth, Ask Me Anything. You can get more specific networking tips from this response
Web Profits Agency
How he works
- The Secret to a Productive Day, Part I: My Morning Routine
- An Inside Look At My Marketing Strategy For 2017
- How to Produce 300 High-Quality Articles a Year: An 8-Step Process
- Why Videos Are My Favorite Form of Content & Behind the Scenes of Video Recording Setup
- I am Sujan Patel, VP of Marketing at When I Work & Co-Author of Growth Hacking eBook 100 Days of Growth, Ask Me Anything
- Then and now—A never released interview with Sujan Patel (Mixergy)
- 110: THE SECRET TO MASTERING CONTENT CREATION AT SCALE WITH SUJAN PATEL OF CONTENTMARKETER.IO
- Personal Branding and Guest Posting Tips From an Expert: An Interview with @SujanPatel
What sites does he contribute to?
- Forbes.com: Weekly contributor on Forbes.com sharing best practices and content relating to how to be a successful entrepreneur, increasing producivity, sustaining motivation, and many more tips on how to work smart.
- Blogs.WSJ.com: Deemed by WSJ as an “Accelerator”, Sujan Patel is a regular contributor to this respectable publication discussing strategies and challenges of creating a new business from his own experience as well as his network’s.
- Entrepreneur.com: Entrepreneur.com has asked Sujan to share his stories to help an endless number of companies to grow successfully.
- Inc.com: Here he publishes his experiences, ideas, and strategies to help hundreds of companies build and strengthen their businesses online.