In 2013, Nathan Chan created Foundr, a digital magazine available on the Apple Newsstand and Android “Google Play Store” in 2013.
Since then, he has ” been fortunate to interview and connect with some of the most interesting, innovative entrepreneurs and business leaders in the world today including: Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss and many more to share their insights and stories with the readers of Foundr Magazine.
The above quote, as well as the following information about Foundr, are from Nathans LinkedIn profile.
What Is Foundr Magazine?
Foundr is a magazine devoted to young aspiring entrepreneurs. The focus of the magazine is to show you what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.
Foundr Magazine is the perfect resource for the entrepreneur, the university student or graduate, the business person or anyone who wants to accelerate their success in their business, and life. Whether a budding entrepreneur or a seasoned veteran, Foundr Magazine is your resource to achieving more.
Foundr offers an interactive reading experience, from articles to related videos and exclusive video/audio interviews with successful entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
- 10,000+ Email Subscribers A Month from Instagram in 1 Year: How Foundr Did It—Guest Post by Nathan Chan
- TMG046: Nathan Chan on Growing Your Instagram Following
- GE 116: How Foundr Magazine Grew Its Instagram Account From 0 to 300,000 Followers In Just 10 Months [Podcast]
- Instagram Strategy: How to Grow a Loyal Following With Instagram
Publishing The Book
More About Nathan
- Meet the Melbourne ‘foundr’ giving Bloomberg a run for its money
- What Richard Branson and the Biggest Names in Business Taught This ‘Foundr’ About Human Success
- Building a Business on the Back of Interviews
- Interview with Nathan Chan of Foundr Magazine: How to Get Your Audience to Pay For Content
- SPI 169: How Nathan Chan Built a 6-Figure Digital Magazine and the Marketing Strategies We Can All Use
- How Foundr built a recognized brand to millions of entrepreneurs in 2.5 years (Part 1)
- How Foundr built a recognized brand to millions of entrepreneurs in 2.5 years (Part 2)