One of the world’s leading marketing experts, Gary Vaynerchuk has built his career by being exactly where consumer attention is going next.
Just out of college, Gary grew his family wine business from a $3M to a $60M business in just five years. Now, he runs VaynerMedia, one of the world’s hottest digital agencies.
My Favourite Posts
- The Day I Decided to Become GaryVee
- Document, Don’t create: Creating Content that Builds Your Personal Brand
- Content On Content On Content
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s 5 essential secrets of success via Growth Lab
VaynerTalent is able to produce content at scale for established and emerging talent. We create a meaningful piece of content, like a weekly show (think #AskGaryVee and DailyVee), as well as enormous amounts of social content for those clients who are extremely busy, but find the value in making a substantial investment in building their personal businesses.
Increasingly, agencies are counteracting and creating editorial properties of their own, reaching new audiences across social media platforms. Now one well-known agency entrepreneur, Gary Vaynerchuk, is outright acquiring a publisher: PureWow, a lifestyle digital media company focused on “upper” millennial and Gen-X women.
Vimeo and VaynerMedia have teamed to form Vimeo/Vayner Studio, a partnership that will connect brands with Vimeo’s top filmmakers to create digital content.
- #TheHustler: How Gary Vee became the ad industry’s lightning rod
- Gary Vaynerchuk Wants to Fill the ‘Empathy’ Void
- You Can Have Your Own Social Media Team for Just $25,000 a Month
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s New K-Swiss Signature Shoes Have Subtle Touches Sneakerheads Will Love
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE GARYVEE 001 & 002 K-SWISS SNEAKERS